our School performance
The last official Standard Attainment Tests (SATs) administered in English schools were taken in May 2019, well over 2 years ago. The results for these old SATs are summarised towards the bottom of this page. Because these old SATs results will not reflect the children who have more recently been at English schools, many schools, including Jubilee Wood, chose to get their Y6 pupils to take SATs this summer, 2021, so that a more up to date sense of how the school is performing could be gained. To make sure that the SATs our 90 Y6 pupils sat this summer were completed fairly and in line with the SATs guidance we took the following measures:
- On each of the four mornings that the SATs were being taken, either a governor or trustee was present from start to finish
- The SATs taken were 'unseen' so that the pupils had no previous experience of the test papers
- The marking of the SATs papers were sampled by governors/trustees and checked against the very clear mark scheme for each subject and test
- The walls were covered so that no assistance could be given to the pupils by any displays that would normally be up
- The writing teacher assessments were moderated by a very experienced Milton Keynes LA external moderator from another school outside of our trust
All of the measures above ensured that we could reliably see how pupils at Jubilee Wood would perform in Y6 SATs in 2021 after all of the extensive curriculum changes at the school as opposed to 2019 when the last official SATs were taken.
The unofficial 2021 Y6 SATs results for Jubilee Wood can be viewed in the document below.
KS2 Results May 2019
51% of Y6 were working at the expected standard in reading; 12% were GDS. The APS was 99.9. The progress measure was -3.26.
61% of Y6 were working at the expected standard in writing; 7% were GDS. The progress measure was -1.98.
56% of Y6 were working at the expected standard in GPS; 15% were GDS. The APS was 101.2.
57% of Y6 were working at the expected standard in maths; 5% were GDS. The APS was 99.9. The progress measure was -3.87.
41% of Y6 were EXS combined for all 3 core subjects.
2% of Y6 were GDS combined for all 3 core subjects.
Early Years Foundation Stage Profile June 2019
Number of children eligible for EYFS Assessments: 55
Overall 66% achieved a good level of development (GLD)
Y1 Phonics Screening Test June 2019
66% of Y1 passed the phonics screening test in 2019; in Jun 2021 more recently, 89% of Y1 passed the phonic screening test with an average score of 36.3.
KS1 Results May 2019
Number of children eligible for Y2 Assessments: 45
67% of Y2 were working at the expected standard in reading
62% of Y2 were working at the expected standard in writing
64% of Y2 were working at the expected standard in maths
73% of Y2 were working at the expected standard in science